Adastral Flying Training, based at Little Gransden Airfield (SG19 3BP) provide aerobatic experience flights and full aerobatic training from beginners all the way up to advanced level competition, in what many see as the best aerobatic aircraft available for training – the Extra 200.
Adastral actively support the Aerobatic Project.
Can YOU help?
You can directly support and help Lauren train and fly at competition, by donating money toward different aspects of the project here – everything helps!
Donate £25.00 to cover the fuel for a 10min training sortie
Donate £50.00 to cover a competition entry fee
Donate £100.00 toward the transit and on-site costs of attending a competition
Donate an amount of your choosing to support Lauren, the Project, the aeroplane and the flying
The Aerobatic Project is a somewhat daring and ambitious endeavor, not only because of the nature of the flying involved, but because of the way in which it hopes to inspire others. Telling the story of the commitment, training, goals and of course the flying involved to get one young woman into the top ranks of competition through images, video and writing. Lots of effort goes into the Project from many places and none of it is easy and much of it relies on outside support.
We’re constantly on the look out for people and organisations who would be willing to help out or support the project in a number of ways:
- Financially (either by helping to back the costs of training and fuel, or by supporting competition entries or the aircraft itself)
- By supplying equipment (flight supplies, camera systems, clothing)
- Through media coverage and contact building.
News and blog updates
- Living the dream and becoming an airshow pilot
- Support from the Air League: the day I met HRH the Duke of Edinburgh
- Another step forward – my first air display
- A fresh season
- News: Feature at Global Aviation Resource
- Testing the Smoke
- Modifying a Pitts in the UK: smoke systems!
- 2012 Year Review
- Competition vs Display aerobatics
- End of the 2012 Competition Season
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (1)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (5)